From: Hosam on
Hello dude

I have 3G modem BandLuxe http://www.bandrich.com/Data-Card_C270.html
and I won't to Drive it inside my OpenSOlaris Box to used 3g service
So any help in my Situation plz help

best,
From: Andrew Gabriel on
In article <d1092c89-97bb-447c-9f57-00cdfd5c51ef(a)i28g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
Hosam <a.hosam(a)gmail.com> writes:
> Hello dude
>
> I have 3G modem BandLuxe http://www.bandrich.com/Data-Card_C270.html
> and I won't to Drive it inside my OpenSOlaris Box to used 3g service
> So any help in my Situation plz help

I don't know that particular device.
Some of these devices have two personalities, one for doing Windows
install, and the second for being a USB modem. You may have to put
in on a Windows machine and install it, in order to have Windows
flip it into modem mode.

The current Huawai/Vodafone K4505 mobile broadband USB stick doesn't
seem to work with the usbsacm driver which drove the previous version
of it. If you add the USB id for it, the driver attaches OK, but it
looks more like a USB/serial device with no modem connected.
I raised an RFE to get it working.

--
Andrew Gabriel