From: Rohan Sootarsing on
Hi All,
I am trying to connect to a web site on my iis server and I just keep getting
"Service Unavailable"
In the httperr log iger a 503 appoffline error

Can anyone help me with this

Thanks

Rohan

From: Christian Paparelli on
"Rohan Sootarsing" <RohanSootarsing(a)discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto
nel messaggio news:30B88359-D121-43D8-9409-2539A742659D(a)microsoft.com...
> Hi All,

Hi

> I am trying to connect to a web site on my iis server and I just keep
> getting
> "Service Unavailable"
> In the httperr log iger a 503 appoffline error
>
> Can anyone help me with this

do you have entered correct username/password on the application pool of the
web site??

--
Christian Paparelli
http://www.ithost.ch

From: Rohan Sootarsing on
I believe so Although im not entirely sure what one i should be using