|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
pc health advisor
It is a malicious software which infects your computer. It is basically a malware program. Never accept removal of virus offered by any online scanning solutions. Click on Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore. In the windows choose a old point and restore your computer. You can also download a... 7 Oct 2010 12:22
IIS 7.5 on Server 2008 - Script Settings
Is there a way to script IIS settings that does not depend on installing MSdeploy? We have mutliple servers that they want to be identical and looking at lists would be easiest. Task that was given to me: "Install MSdeploy on red1 and red2. So that we can create a list of IIS dependencies Scripting IIS " ... 6 Oct 2010 15:29
Hostable Web Core without IIS7 installed
Is it possible to use HWC without IIS7 installed? The blogs say no, and I have tried copying the inetsrv folder from an Windows 2008 IIS7 server onto the blank Windows 2008 Server, and it fails ..... (I posted this to dotnet.framework.aspnet too) Thanks, B ... 4 Oct 2010 19:39
Adding hostnames to existing website
Hi, I am trying to figure out how to add about 100 hostnames to an existing website on IIS 7.5, either with VBscript or PowerShell. Does anyone have a script available or hints how to accomplish this. Thanks in advance Christian ... 2 Oct 2010 21:24
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sever... 1 Oct 2010 23:53
On remote Metabase EnumKeys using IMSAdminBase results in AccessDenied when enumerating subkeys of W3SVC node
I'm using IMSAdminbase COM interface to enumerate subkeys of a remote machine's metabase. On most machines, this works fine. But on some machines, Access Denied error occurs when enumerating the subkeys of W3SVC node using API EnumKeys. I've opened the Root key with read permission and need to enumerate all the ... 1 Oct 2010 13:07
On remote Metabase EnumKeys using IMSAdminBase results in AccessDenied when enumerating subkeys of W3SVC node
I'm using IMSAdminbase COM interface to enumerate subkeys of a remote machine's metabase. On most machines, this works fine. But on some machines, Access Denied error occurs when enumerating the subkeys of W3SVC node using API EnumKeys. I've opened the Root key with read permission and need to enumerate all the ... 1 Oct 2010 13:07
Sysyem Time
Why does my IIS server show a different date than the server's clock? How can I make them read the same? The server is Windows Server 2003. ... 1 Oct 2010 13:07
Creating FTP account on Windows Server 2003
Hi everyone, I have a Windows 2003 server that has IIS 6.0 installed on it. There is already a default FTP site configured and works fine. However, I need to create another FTP site on the server and give access to 4 users. There needs to be a measure of security (bare minimum will do fine) and only the 4 users ... 1 Oct 2010 13:07
IIs 7 Copy Application Pool
I have not found a "copy" in IIS 7 management but I suppose you could do it in VB. Go to Actions -> Set Application Pool Defaults... and change the values there. Any new Application Pool you create will inherit those values Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Auto-Generate Code for LINQ... 29 Sep 2010 07:18
Same thing
Hi, I have the same problem, have you solved yours? On Friday, October 09, 2009 3:23 AM Karsten Riisager wrote: Hello I have a windows service running to provision web site creation/ modifications. The service is using the ServerManager class in Microsoft.Web.Administration to do this. Problem i... 28 Sep 2010 09:46
Same thing
Hi, I have the same problem, have you solved yours? On Friday, October 09, 2009 3:23 AM Karsten Riisager wrote: Hello I have a windows service running to provision web site creation/ modifications. The service is using the ServerManager class in Microsoft.Web.Administration to do this. Problem i... 28 Sep 2010 15:09
URL Re-direct
I want to get the URL below to re-direct immediately after loading. http://pwhittle.dlinkddns.com/alexander/niche.htm .... to load: http://pwhittle.dlinkddns.com/alexander/ How do you do this? ... 27 Sep 2010 12:14
matching of Client Certificates with Server Certificates
nu reusesc sa deschid ibk From http://www.developmentnow.com/g/59_2007_2_0_0_935466/matching-of-Client-Certificates-with-Server-Certificates.htm Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ... 26 Sep 2010 14:42
dsf
dsfadsa ... 22 Sep 2010 21:19
How do I copy an existing application pool in IIS 7
In IIS 6, when creating a new application pool, we had the option of "use existing application pool as template". How can I do this with IIS 7, I want to copy a pool where I've changed the properties from the default. ... 21 Sep 2010 13:51
How do I copy an existing application pool in IIS 7
In IIS 6, when creating a new application pool, we had the option of "use existing application pool as template". How can I do this with IIS 7, I want to copy a pool where I've changed the properties from the default. ... 21 Sep 2010 13:51
how do I copy an application pool with changed properties in IIS 7
In IIS 6, when creating a new application pool, you have the option of using existing application pool as template. How can I do this in IIS 7. I want to copy an application pool where I changed the properties from the default. ... 21 Sep 2010 13:51
FTPS on Windows server 2008 R2
I am trying to get FTPS working on a Windows 2008 R2 server. The server is located at a remote location which is accessible via vpn. I have set up two FTPS 'sites' both on the same server using domain names to get to them. One is accessible via a routable IP (across the internet) the other is accessible via a ... 24 Sep 2010 14:15
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11