First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
url scan tool
where can i download the urlscan for windows 2000 running Internet service manager ? ... 28 Jul 2010 09:40
Unable to find script library '/aspnet_client/system_web/1_1_4322/
I have (in the 1.1 directory) aspnet_regiis –u aspnet_regiis –i aspnet_regiis –c I have created a virtual for aspnet_client - made the framework version 1.1, used the same app pool as the problem app I have copied aspnet_client into my sites directory I have granted permission... 27 Jul 2010 10:38
Dot Net 2.0 SP1 messed up my Intranet
Not sure if this is the right place for this but .... I have an Intranet that uses asp 2.0 .... all was working fine.... until I installed dot net 2.0 sp1 My Intranet no longer loads as the start page is an asp file. Any suggestions?? I have already tried SP2 ... 6 Aug 2010 10:28
Server 2008 R2 Web Edition - Can I connect to SQL database rem
Hi, Thanks for all your replies. It's great news that SQL Server on Web Edition allow network connection. I think I am guilty of not explaining myself very well. My plan was to enable port 80 and 443 requests to the web server from the outside (internet) on my external facing firewall. All other port would ... 26 Jul 2010 17:10
ASP Classic site on II7 and Windows Server 2008
Hello, We are moving an asp classic website to II7 and are having troubles getting ip to run correctly. The site loads on IIS7, but fails to connect to the local database (SQL2008). The event error logged is: ------------------------ The VB Application identified by the event source logged this Application... 27 Jul 2010 05:10
IIS tracking failed logins for users
I have Server 2003 IIS 6.0 I am using windows authentication for a web site hosted in IIS. Anonymous Access is off In the IIS audit logs the 'cs-username' shows up fine on a successful login. the 'cs-username' is blank when the user enters a bad password. is there a way to change this? The information I ... 27 Jul 2010 07:20
Server 2008 R2 Web Edition - Can I connect to SQL database remotel
Hi, We are hoping to deploy a Srvr 2008 Web Edition box in a DMZ with a SQL database (used by the webpage). Is it possible for a client to connect to the database directly (not through IIS) to periodically upload data? I have heard that SQL is for local use only. I would rather that client made the connecti... 24 Jul 2010 09:05
In place upgrade of Windows 2003 Std to Windows 2008 Std
My main goal is to upgrade our IIS6 to II7 but I understand that can not happen unless our Windows 2003 Std server is first upgraded to Windows 2008. So, I'm looking for advice on how best to do this. First, can Windows 2003 Std upgrade (in place) to Windows 2008? And, if that is possible (hopefully, with... 22 Jul 2010 19:09
IIS6 Transfer SSL from site to site on same box
Hi there, I have been developing a new site on the same IIS6 box. It currently has an SSL cert that I installed with IIS6 SelfSSL. When I want to make my test site replace the live site I will need to transfer the current live SSL certificate to the test site. How do I do this? Cheers, Dooza ... 26 Jul 2010 10:33
AddHeader "Content-Length" does not work in IIS7
Well, dear Microsoft, thank you very effing much. This time you really screwed the pooch. The following file download code has worked with all versions of IIS prior to 7: Response.ContentType = "text/plain" Response.AddHeader "Content-Disposition", "attachment;filename=""file.txt""" Response.AddHeader "Content... 22 Jul 2010 04:53
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last