First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Application Cache
I have an ASP.net web service using WSE2 3.0. It uses the Application_Start method in Global.asax.vb to cache a number of datasets. It works fine most of the time, but we recently discovered that web.config changes dump the cache. Is there anything else that causes the cache to be emptied (or reset)? Does the... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Uploads & uploadex.exe
I downloaded files to get uploads happening on my server. Do you know where to find the compiled version of Microsoft's file upload (uploadex.exe) utillty? I have all the source --> UploadExt.mak ... 13 Aug 2010 13:35
Determine which version of .NET a website or virtual directory is using
Consider a machine with multiple .NET versions installed 2.0.50727 and 1.1.4322. Some web sites use ASP.NET 2.0 and others use 1.1. This can be changed on right-clicking a web site or virtual directory and then clicking on Properties and then using the ASP.NET tab, ASP.NET drop down control. Is there a way to de... 13 Aug 2010 05:58
XMLHTTP.send throws "Operation aborted" exception
I met exactly the same problem. what's the solution then? "adrianl" wrote: Hello, I'm experiencing a problem running the following Javascript code when the URL is pointing to an IIS 7.0 server: var url = "http://iis7srv/TestWeb/test.txt"; var x = new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP.6.0");... 12 Aug 2010 11:29
is replacing the webfalureAuditEvent possible
I have Server 2003 IIS 6.0 I am using windows authentication for a web site hosted in IIS. Anonymous Access is off The way IIS and IE are configured is so that the user gets a credentials prompt when trying to get to the Web Resource. This is a requirement for me. I also need the url and IP in the windows... 12 Aug 2010 10:23
SmartHost Configuration
From GoDaddy.com we have setup a 2008 virtual server. We are trying to setup an agent portal. I want to use Smarthost to forward emails from our web app on this server to a GoDaddy address so that it will forward the email. The godaddy sitename is xxxagentportal.com I've tried setting up the SMTP virtual server ... 12 Aug 2010 09:17
Determine which driver cause blue screen.
Hi, Could you help me to find which driver causes the problem please? I have two IIS servers (the same hardware – DL380 G5 and drivers) based on Windows Server 2008 SP1 in NLB cluster. They have been working fine for 1.5 year without any problems. Last month one of the crushed and rebooted, since then it is wo... 9 Aug 2010 06:50
Why am I getting "Service unavailable"?
When I open a web browser pointing to anything in this web server, the web page just says: "Service unavailable". The OS is Windows 2003 SP2. Even if there's a simple html page in the root IIS folder, it can't display it. I have looked around the internet and tried a few different things: - Many people sugges... 9 Aug 2010 13:28
autostart website
Hi I would like to autostart a website on my Window Server 2008 R2 (IIS 7.5) as soon as the OS is up and running. Is this possible? Patrick ... 9 Aug 2010 10:07
Windows 7 iis
Hi, I installed windows 7, I could not found iis. Is there anywhere to download iis for win 7? Thanks ... 6 Aug 2010 10:28