First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
need help
Dear Sir I am facing the problem when I download the Mr bool player. It contain a torgen virues and help me alternative way what should I do . Can I convert this *.DM2 video file into VLC or other medial player. I shall be very thankfull to you for this kindness. Regard Mujammad Javaid On Tuesday, Apri... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Need Help
Dear Sir I am facing the problem when I download the Mr bool player. It contain a torgen virues and help me alternative way what should I do . Can I convert this *.DM2 video file into VLC or other medial player. I shall be very thankfull to you for this kindness. Regard Mujammad Javaid On Tuesday, Apri... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Hi need help
Dear Sir I am facing the problem when I download the Mr bool player. It contain a torgen virues and help me alternative way what should I do . Can I convert this *.DM2 video file into VLC or other medial player. I shall be very thankfull to you for this kindness. Regard Mujammad Javaid On Tuesday, Apri... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
it works perfectly, But!!...
hi guys the solution above works perfectly on both local web-server and remote machines, u just need to be careful about the following: apply the changes u made in (HTTP redirect) to (Default Web Site) after doing that when u navigate to the website u want requests forewarded at (i.e. /abc) and when u check the settin... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
default apps pool stops
A client has a webserver, and ever since we updated .net from 2.0 to 3.5, the default apps pool stops after a while. The users get a service unavailable, if the default apps pool is started, then everything is back to normal. I've searched all over to find an answer to fix this, and although it seems like a c... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Continuous IIS logging in SCE 2007
Posted the question below in the System Center forums, and was informed that it should be posted here. This is just a small piece of the log, but the entries continue exactly as shown below. Also, if you look at the time stamp, it's all in one giant lump. Trying to determine what these log entries are, and how... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
virtual directory password
Hi all Im running Windows 2008 Server and Exchange 2007. I keep getting an error when running OWA that the administrator account on the domain has not supplied the correct virtual directory password. Where do I change the virtual directory password? Thanks -Samantha ... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
same problem
Same thing here. We are doing the same thing. I will let you know if I find a solution. On Wednesday, February 06, 2008 11:05 PM Pete wrote: I have some c#, .net 2 code which creates and removes web sites, virtual directories etc. It sits in a library and is used by a bunch of in-house setup programs... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
Hi Lyon ( IIS Help Need )
Hi Lyon - I am Praveen from india..I was looking for an information to get complete redirect list from our server and could get only your script on net , But I am not aware how to execute your script given on net. We are administrating servers that are 7 - 8 years old and there are many redirects set in this cour... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
IIS6 with basic authentication
Not sure what i have done so far, it is fine before. the web site contains a few folders with basic authentication (asp) When i get into one of the folder, i have to wait for 1 minutes for security popup. Other folders under the same web site are OK. The security popup come up immediately. Thanks. t... 19 Sep 2010 18:37
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12