From: Ayman AM on
hi guys the solution above works perfectly on both local web-server and remote machines, u just need to be careful about the following:
apply the changes u made in (HTTP redirect) to (Default Web Site) after doing that when u navigate to the website u want requests forewarded at (i.e. /abc) and when u check the setting of (HTTP redirect) u'll find the same changes applied there automatically, here u should disable them. then all will work out perfectly!

Pages: 1
Prev: default apps pool stops
Next: Hi need help