From: javaid malik on
Dear Sir
I am facing the problem when I download the Mr bool player. It contain a torgen virues and help me alternative way what should I do . Can I convert this *.DM2 video file into VLC or other medial player. I shall be very thankfull to you for this kindness.
Regard
Mujammad Javaid

> On Tuesday, April 24, 2007 1:35 PM Jeff wrote:

> Watch a video tutorial from Mr.Bool!
>
> Looking for a easy way to learn!
> Look what Mr.Bool site offers for you!
> Here you can find articles, tips and tons of video tutorials. Totally
> Free!
>
> Watch a video tutorial now.
> http://www.mrbool.com
>
> Did you like it? To see more videos as this, access the Mr.Bool!
> And don' t forget to tell your friends about it!
>
> Mr.Bool Team

> Composite UI Pattern and RAD Development for Data Entry Applications, Part 1
> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/a119aebe-7478-4aaa-b415-12786ec5cf90/composite-ui-pattern-and-rad-development-for-data-entry-applications-part-1.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: it works perfectly, But!!...
Next: Need Help