First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
appcmd syntax for adding a sub-application to an existing site
I am trying to find a way to add a sub-application to an existing site via appcmd command line. I have tried to derive the syntax from various examples of modifying and adding site bindings but the XML I need to generate doesn't quite fit with those examples. I would like to result in the addition of the the f... 14 Jul 2010 16:33
Cannot 'See' Managed Modules
On IIS7 I've build a Custom Managed Module to act as a URL Shortner. It's targeting ..NET 4. Problem is that when I try to add the module to my site. If I use an 2.0 Applicaiton pool it tells me that it's targeting a newer framework than is loaded, that makes sense. When I switch the applicaiton pool to .NET 4... 11 Jul 2010 01:52
ipBlocking Module not working in hosting environment
I have an IpBlocking Module written in VB which works in a debug mode inw Visual Studio Debug, but not when deployed to a hosted site. The code is deployed identically to the way it is in the local machine. Any Ideas ... 9 Jul 2010 19:27
Unable to start website after changing back from IIS 5 isolati
Ken, Thanks for your response. Yes, I had checked the event viewer and it was giving event id 7031 for the iis admin service and 7034 for the ftp service. I looked this up but I could not find anything that fit what was happening. This morning I unistalled IIS and reinstalled and that seemed to fix the prob... 8 Jul 2010 11:24
Webdav on SBS 2008
Hi, we have webdav enabled on SBS 2008 by installing Desktop Experience and Installing the add on (http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/350/installing-and-configuring-webdav-on-iis-7/), after that we made a new folder on disk d: (Securitysettings for the Networkservice: All/Full) We also added some Useres and a Sh... 8 Jul 2010 03:44
IIS Start Service
The first time I stop and disable IISAdmin , after that I start IISAdmin it can start but when I type http://localhost it Error Internal Server 500 ... 8 Jul 2010 20:22
Unable to start website after changing back from IIS 5 isolation m
I don't know that much about IIS so if I don't explain this very well I am sorry. We are running Windows 2003 SP 2 with IIS 6. I was having some problems with an application on our web server so I found some articles about running in IIS 5 isolation mode. I made the switch but this did not help with the problem... 8 Jul 2010 09:10
Custom Errors returning "The Request is not supported"
Hi all, I just posted this on the dotnet forum: http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.general/browse_thread/thread/245b97c14a56a15b# But in troubleshooting I seem to have stumbled upon something somewhat related. I removed the references to the HttpModule in my web.config to try and solve my... 6 Jul 2010 23:20
FTP User Isolation & Internet Explorer
I have a Server 2003 FTP server with User Isolation setup. All works fine when using any FTP client EXCEPT Internet Explorer. If someone uses I.E. to access the FTP site they are NOT redirected to their user folder, instead they are put in the root folder and have access to ALL the other user folders off of the roo... 1 Jul 2010 16:43
Setting up virtual directories
I'm hoping this is the right place for this post. We're setting up a couple of virtural servers to host our differing platforms on windows server 2008 64bit (IIS 7). One server will host the .NET apps and the other the Coldfusion apps (Coldfusion seems to love stepping all over .NET stuff). I've been trying to s... 22 Jul 2010 02:44