First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Access denied with ReportViewer in IIS 7.5
Hi! We have a problem with IIS 7.5 and ReportViewer. We have a Windows 2008 R2 server with hosting accounts running on the same application pool with .NET Framework 3.5. The user files are in a share with DFS. The user applications are in ASP.NET impersonated with the active directory hosting user, ... 4 May 2010 12:21
64bit Windows Server 2003, Running 32 bit IIS, problems with .Net
I have a 64 bit Windows Server 2003 machine running the 32 bit version of IIS due to compatibility issues with 3rd party software. I have several apps (Virtual Directories) running asp.net 2.0, I don't want to mess with those. I now have an Asp.Net 4.0 app I need to host on this machine. I've created a... 27 Apr 2010 12:12
mdmpmem.hdmp files
As per Vipul Patel, MSFT If you want you can turn error reporting off which will prevent the creating of these files. Right Click My Computer ->Advanced ->Error Reporting and select radio button to switch it off. You can safely delete the contects of these folders wthout impacting your machine. These files hel... 26 Apr 2010 13:48
Window Authentication will not work
I have been having this problem for some time and have read all the articles about it but still can't get my web site to work with Window integrated security. This is only on my development boxes which run Vista Business and Windows 7 Professional. The thing that the Vista machine was working fine and then all of... 10 May 2010 09:53
Can't connect to defaul site on server 2008
Ok This is driving me nuts. Windows 2008 server R2 x64 with one default web site. EXTERNAL clients can connect to the default site. But the browser on the server itself can't. If I am on the console of the server (rdp) I can ping the server itself by name without problems...so dns is ok. but if I enter the nam... 25 Apr 2010 07:42
.Net 4.0 on IIS
I have a .net 3.5 project that runs fine on IIS (2003 server). It launches a Silverlight 3.5 Business Application using RIA Services. All is working fine. I ported this application into Visual Studio 2010 with .net 4.0 and Silverlight 4.0. In the development environment on the same computer, this runs fine,... 23 Apr 2010 15:00
The state server has closed an expired TCP/IP connection
We have been encountering this error for some time now. We did a search and tried just about every thing we could find with no success. We have tried upping the timeout value (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308097) , we increased memory, still no success. We would really appreciate any ideas at this point. ... 23 Apr 2010 11:48
IIS Services Stop Automatically at 4 AM
Hi Group This has happened twice now, the last time being this morning. For no apparent reason the IIS service on the server just stops. I have examined everything in the log and the only thing that shows is from the System Log. For each of the IIS services, in this order W3SVC, SMTP, NNTP, FTP, HTTP SSL a... 27 Apr 2010 12:12
IIS start attemp faild. Admin Services is disabled. Error 13
Hi, I am unable to start IIS Ver 5.1. When I tried to start with command "iisreset /start" it gives message "Start attempt failed. IIS Admin Service is disabled." I also tried to enable IIS Admin from Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services but it gives error "Could not start IIS Service on Local C... 23 Apr 2010 10:46
mail message attachement problem
Hi, I'm working on a ASP.Net website where I use the MailMessage method to send a report filled in by the user to a given email address. The user can also upload an attachement to be put in the data part of the report. If the attachement is less then 1,7 Mb there is no problem, the email is sent. Any larger... 23 Apr 2010 03:28