First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
IIS Randomly Hanging
I need some help on how to troubleshoot IIS Randomly Hanging on my server. Late last year we upgraded our ASP.net (2.0) application with a lot of new features. Now that we've rolled this new version out to many of our customers we're getting complaints about IIS hanging and needing to be restarted. Unfortuna... 9 Apr 2010 16:46
Sending email via IIS and SMTP without a full qualified hostname
I have a Windows 2003 server using IIS and SMTP to send emails to the Internet. This server (we'll call it REJECTEDSERVER) is used to as an SMTP server for 3 other servers in the same location. The REJECTEDSERVER however is not on our domain nor will it ever be but we can access it across our WAN. Recipients... 12 Apr 2010 09:13
Need to restrict access to a single web page within a site
We have a web site running on IIS7.5, I am trying to limit access to a single web page to usres on my domain and the rest of the web site to be accessable publicly. I removed the IUSRS account from the NTFS permissions on the web page file and the page is still accessable by the public, if I remove the server... 8 Apr 2010 12:37
Need to restrict access to a single web page within a site
We have a web site running on IIS7.5, I am trying to limit access to a single web page to usres on my domain and the rest of the web site to be accessable publicly. I removed the IUSRS account from the NTFS permissions on the web page file and the page is still accessable by the public, if I remove the server... 9 Apr 2010 19:00
IIS7 / Basic Authentication
Hi everyone I am having an issue with IIS 7. Recently I migrated a web server from 2003 to 2008. Completely fresh install of everything. While hosting this site on Server 2003, we had a "secure" folder allowing only a few users to access it. It was handy and due to the nature security wasnt a big issue.. T... 7 Apr 2010 14:40
IIS 7.5 content-length header bug?
Trying an existing application (which works fine in IIS 7) in IIS 7.5 revealed something that might as well be a bug. I have a classic asp script (serving Crystal 9 activex viewer actually) which generates some content, sets a few response headers and sends it down the wire. It does properly calculate the size... 6 Apr 2010 14:12
simple? does host address URL imply the default web server on IIS server hosting multiple websites (multiple host headers)
Assuming that a host is running IIS hosting multiple websites if a URL is entered in form of 999.999.999.999, does it bypass domain name service servers and is passed to directly to the IIS default web site? ... 4 Apr 2010 10:26
Does this help?
This url talk about Wildcard certificates. The question being asked is about Multiple domains(UCC) certificated. See this page on Godaddy and you will see that they are not the same thing. One cost 89.99, the other is $199.99. Does anyone have experience with the $89.99 Multiple Domains UCC certificate. I have the... 7 Apr 2010 05:42
iis on xp does not start: The server {A9E69610-B80D-11D0-B9B9-00A0C922E750} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout
When I try to start iis I get 2 errors Tipo evento: Errore Origine evento: Service Control Manager Categoria evento: Nessuno ID evento: 7024 Data: 21/02/2010 Ora: 11.39.32 Utente: N/D Computer: D630 Descrizione: The IIS Admin Service service terminated with service-specific error 2148073478 (0x80090006)... 2 Apr 2010 10:24
Login Credentials Prompt
Greetings, I don't know the best place to post this question, so I figured this might be a good place to start. This is the scenario. I have a Win2003/IIS6 Web server running several apps (some ASP classic, some ASP.NET). When a user clicks a link to any of these apps from within Outlook, the user get prompted... 31 Mar 2010 11:01