From: Brian on
This url talk about Wildcard certificates. The question being asked is about Multiple domains(UCC) certificated. See this page on Godaddy and you will see that they are not the same thing. One cost 89.99, the other is $199.99. Does anyone have experience with the $89.99 Multiple Domains UCC certificate. I have the same question as the initial asker.

Tiago Halm wrote:

Does this help?
06-Dec-07

Does this help?

http://blogs.msdn.com/saurabh_singh/archive/2007/11/17/wildcard-ssl-certificate-in-iis-6-0-windows-2003-sp1-and-above.aspx

Tiago Halm

On Friday, November 23, 2007 10:18 PM
YLapitsky wrote:

Multiple Domain (UCC) SSL Certificate for single IP
Hello,

I'm studying the possibility of having Multiple Domain (UCC) SSL
Certificate for single IIS site.
For example, I'd like to be able to serve several domain names for the
same site like:

https://somedomain.com
https://www.somedomain.com
https://subdomain1.somedomain.com
https://subdomain2.somedomain.com

Does IIS support it ?

Thanks in advance,
Yuri Lapitsky

On Thursday, December 06, 2007 5:34 PM
Tiago Halm wrote:

Does this help?
Does this help?

http://blogs.msdn.com/saurabh_singh/archive/2007/11/17/wildcard-ssl-certificate-in-iis-6-0-windows-2003-sp1-and-above.aspx

Tiago Halm

BizTalk Configure and Send SMTP Mail Based on Message Within an Orchestration
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/4e9e7c92-1279-4fdb-8631-a2f309a021c2/biztalk-configure-and-sen.aspx
From: Ken Schaefer on
It should work the same. IIS doesn't know if it is a wildcard cert or not.
IIS only cares that either:
a) each SSL site has its own port/IP address combination
-or-
b) if multiple SSL sites are sharing the same IP/port combination, then they
are using the same certificate (wildcard or UCC or whatever)

Cheers
Ken

http://adOpenStatic.com/blog