From: Miguel Martinez on
Greetings,

I don't know the best place to post this question, so I figured this might
be a good place to start. This is the scenario. I have a Win2003/IIS6 Web
server running several apps (some ASP classic, some ASP.NET). When a user
clicks a link to any of these apps from within Outlook, the user get prompted
for his/hers Windows credentials. On the other hand, if instead of clicking
from Outlook, the user opens the browser manually, and then types or pastes
the link to the Web app, the user does not get prompted for Windows
credentials.

It looks like Outlook is corrupting the credential being sent to the Web
server. Does anyone have any idea of how to fix this?

Please help!

Thank you,
Miguel Martinez

--