From: r14edge on
Hello,

I must plan a network structure that need to support over 60 hits per
second during 2 hours. The support application will be a simple ASP
application that will weight a estimated 640 KB. This application is
basically a web based survey. The answers will be saved on a DB located on a
SQL server.

My current draft is composed of 2 IIS6 servers built on x64 systems that
will saved the data on a SQL server 2005 standard edition. That SQL server
has one CPU and 12 GB of RAM.

Those servers will be being a firewall and my internet link is about 100
mbps.

So, does my current network draft will be able to answer to all the traffic
during that 2 hours time period?

Thank you

Fred