First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
The server is currently disabled - error 500 IIS
Actually I receive this error when patches are applied on windows server and the IIS doesn't restarted. I just restart the webserver and the error is gonne out Adrian Scott wrote: "The server is currently disabled" 500 Error on IIS 5 06-Sep-07 We are running running a site load balanced over 2x Windows 2... 10 May 2010 09:53
Update - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 10 May 2010 03:22
Your recommendations are requested please
In view of the MS abandonment of NNTP, I am trying to construct a Web Page of Links for use by myself and other developer - to show sites that relate to the subject covered by this Group I am aware that I could simply Google to find such pages BUT I really only want to include the ones recommended by "those that ... 10 May 2010 03:22
Export IIS Sites Config for transfer to new machine?
You can do this from within IIS manager. Select the node you want, right-click -> All tasks -> Save Configuration to File. Be aware that things that are machine specific (e.g. IUSR username/password, or IP address bindings) will need to be manually corrected either prior to import (by editing the XML file) ... 9 May 2010 02:30
Limit web crawlers impact on IIS site
Hi Is it possible and how to limit web crawlers (Google) impact to web site running on IIS 6/7 ? Dealing with Google's webmaster tools - site config - custom crawl rate doesn't give us less impacts, so I'm wondering if there is any way to limit bandwidth available to all crawlers (identified by bot in User-Ag... 11 May 2010 12:18
IIS failover Cluster
Hi I am looking setting up failover cluster for our IIS7 web sites. These sites rely on host headers. An associate doesnt think windows failover cluster services will handle the host headers ? Would that be an issue and is there a good MS reference on such Many regards Touie ... 7 May 2010 07:50
Isolating websites in IIS 7.0
Hi I want to setup the following in IIS 7.0: 1. Create a website for anonymous access. 2. Allow the application restricted access to certain folders on the server, i.e. this asp script should give a permissions error: <% response.write ShowFolderList ("c:\windows\") Function ShowFolderList(folderspec)... 6 May 2010 16:32
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 23:32
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 22:25
eahaha
rywya anoo wrote: matching of Client Certificates with Server Certificates 22-Feb-07 Hello, I wanted to know if the following properties of Server Certificates to be matched with the Server Certificate? 1. Issuer 2. Issued 3. Thumbprint 4 Validity 1. if Private key in the Server Certificate ... 1 May 2010 07:38