First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Dummy Needs Help with IIS Configuration
I have a simple .Net app which uses FtpWebRequest/Response. It used to work when it connected to an IIS FTP Server which I had running on a WinXP system which bit the dust a while ago. But it doesn't work when it connects to a server which I have on a Vista system. I am also unable to use a command line FTP ... 24 May 2010 13:29
cs-username registered in IIS webserver logfile
I´ve tried to change a sektting that would affect the webserver to register the cs-username with the websurfers actual username/pc computer name, instead of a just a hyphen (-) registered for an anonymous user visitor at website. But that seems real difficult to affect with a change of a setting i webserver set... 23 May 2010 03:53
ISAPI Filter OWA redirection
We have a custom isapi filter on our Exchange 2007 server. It handles 2 events: OnPreprocHeaders and OnAuthentication. What I want to do is when a session times out redirect the users request to the logoff page. This works on Firefox but in IE8 I sometimes get the following error: "Outlook Web Access encoun... 21 May 2010 11:43
Application Pools unplanned stop
Hi All, I have a problem with application pools on my web server. we serve more than 30 web sites on web server and all of them have seperate application pools. the problem is, when i change asp.net version on any of the web site, from 1.1 to 2.0 all the application pools (not only the web site which i changin... 25 May 2010 06:57
I: Guide
Dear ALL, I'd like to know where I could find a performance / tuning guide about IIS 6.0 (Windows Server STD. 2003) Regards Alberto Brivio ... 20 May 2010 05:09
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 20 May 2010 01:56
XP SP3 - SSL on IIS 5.1
Can I test the SSL on XP SP3 with IIS 5.1? ... 20 May 2010 11:41
HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found
Hi, windows server 2008 64bits with iis7 on some site i have on IIS i got this error with some files only, in this case a .PNG file as others .PNG that are show on browser i got this error: HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is tempora... 19 May 2010 05:00
IIS5.1 cannot access AspMaxRequestEntityAllowed property
I'm running WinXP SP2 with IIS 5.1. I have this iis.vbs script. When I run it, I get "Object doesn't support this property" error. On Win2k the same script runs fine. What is going on? iis.vbs: Dim websvc: Set websvc = Nothing Set websvc = GetObject("IIS://localhost/W3SVC/1/ROOT/WebApp") If Err.Number = 7... 18 May 2010 15:55
indexing server vpath & tracking tab (www server)
Cant get any vpath information because www server setting on tracking tab does not retain the setting ! I change the www server setting, then select apply and then ok the tab If I reopen the tab , the original default (blank) setting is now showing ???? ... 22 May 2010 14:57