First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Corrupt IIS_schema.xml??? how do i fix it?
windows 7 Professional 64Bit running IIS i have a corrupt IIS_Schema.xml file, and cannot edit, replace, rename... anything. any ideas?? thanks in advance ... 10 Jun 2010 10:02
SBS2003 and IIS https sites unable to start local
Hello,I have a SBS 2003 SP2 where I want to start local on the server the url: https://servername/oma gives error: webpage cannot be displayed if I type http://servername/oma it works fine. all these pages don't work https://<FQDN of the server>/OMA https://localhost/OMA https://<BIOS name of server>/OMA http... 9 Jun 2010 11:59
Redirect site, but not virtual directories?
Hello, I could use a little help in setting up a website with some non-standard redirects. Seems like IIS (6) supports what I want, but it isn't working as I'd expect. I have my website set up as: www.somesite.com www.somesite.com/virtualdir1 www.somesite.com/virtualdir2 www.somesite.com/virtualdir3 ... 9 Jun 2010 11:59
Why am I getting an authentication prompt from IIS when no user is configured?
Hello: I just installed IIS and I wanted to test to make sure it was running. The next thing I did was open a browser and go to http://localhost Instead of getting the default asp page, I got an authentication window. I haven't configured an account yet so why am I getting a prompt for username and password?... 17 Jun 2010 12:19
File (master page for aspx) does not exist on IIS 7
I've just got a hold a Server 2008 running IIS and am trying to get a website installed on it as a virtual directory under the default website. I took an existing asp.net site that uses a master page file and tried to port it to the server but am getting the followin error. Any thoughts on why this would happen... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
.js file removed from cache before expiry date
Hi, We have a site with some .js files that due to size/wan speed we want to stay cached. Why could they be sticking around for about 10 different document loads, accessing the file, browsing away to other pages, then back to similar docs using the file again, thenn suddenly it gets deleted. The IE cache is ... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
Another 301 redirect question-
IIS on Server 2003 Several sites link to our site incorrectly. http://www.pine-grove.com/Web%2520Calculators/simple%2520loan%2520calculator.htm (Notice the '%2520' and not just '%20'.) Anyway, the correct page has dashes. My problem is, how do I create the "bad resource" so as to map the redirect? I... 4 Jun 2010 05:56
Strange IIS behaviour
I have a web server that has two IIS websites, Production and Maintenance. When I do code upgrades, I stop Production and start Maintenance. Last night after making some code changes, I stopped the Maintenance site and started up Production again. However, it seems to have taken upwards of 20 minutes before the sit... 2 Jun 2010 20:56
301 Redirects
IIS on Server 2003. I've removed some resources from our web site and I want to set up redirects. Is there no way to create a redirect for a deleted htm file? From what I see, the resource has to exist on web site, before IIS lets the redirect be created. Am I doing something wrong? TIA. ... 4 Jun 2010 09:13
Problem installing crystal enterprize on IIE 7.5
Hi, I am facing this errror while installing crystal enterprize 8.0 on windows 2008 R2 (IIS 7.5): "No compatibile web web server found". Any idea, possibly if there is way to run IIS 7.5 in IIS 6.0 compatibility mode? Regards, Sam... 2 Jun 2010 05:29