From: Marc on
Hello,I have a SBS 2003 SP2 where I want to start local on the server
the url: https://servername/oma gives error: webpage cannot be
displayed
if I type http://servername/oma it works fine.
all these pages don't work
https://<FQDN of the server>/OMA
https://localhost/OMA
https://<BIOS name of server>/OMA
https://<FQDN of the server>/exchange
https://localhost/exchange
https://<BIOS name of server>/exchange
https://<ip address of the server>/OMA
https://<ip address of the server>/exchange

if I use https to another server it works ok.
settings on exchange and oma are checked with other servers that are
working fine.
is it possible that IIS forwards all LOCAL https traffic to another
server??
I'am lost, hopefully some one can help me out.
Marc

From: Ken Schaefer on
It seems like HTTPS is not configured, or not configured properly. If you
use IIS Manager, is there a certificate for that site, and is the site
configured to listen on port 443?

Cheers
Ken

http://www.adopenstatic.com/cs/blogs/ken