From: Bill D on
I've just got a hold a Server 2008 running IIS and am trying to get a website
installed on it as a virtual directory under the default website. I took an
existing asp.net site that uses a master page file and tried to port it to
the server but am getting the followin error. Any thoughts on why this would
happen, it works fine on iis 6?

Thanks
Bill

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: The file '/EDIMasterPage.master' does not exist.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ page title="" language="C#"
masterpagefile="~/EDIMasterPage.master" autoeventwireup="true"
inherits="_Default, App_Web_hwcb0xd1" %>
Line 2:
Line 3: <%@ Register Assembly="Telerik.Web.UI" Namespace="Telerik.Web.UI"
TagPrefix="telerik" %>

Source File: /EDIAdmin/Default.aspx Line: 1

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.4200;
ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.4016