First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
Win 7 and IIS
I seem to have configuration issue in my IIS runing on Win 7. I run IIS locally to test web pages and apps that I write. Since I upgraded to Win 7 my IIS will not serve up images. Everything else runs fine. I am at a loss as to what I have configued incorrectly here. ... 22 Mar 2010 06:05
cache in IIS 7.0
I have ASP application on IIS 7.0. I would like to set that some files in folder are in cache for example for 1 week. I set system.webServer/ caching for that folder to enable cache and set maxcacheSize and maxResponseSize to 0. I have js files in that folder. But when I go to my web browser I see the following he... 5 Apr 2010 17:16
URL rewriting and IIS7 Caching
Hi, I have a question on ASP.NET pages getting cached. With IIS7 we can cache selected extension files like .aspx files are selected ASPX files. I have a challenge with caching particular aspx files. My files are not really there, they are the pages I process using URL rewrite technic. These files change r... 18 Mar 2010 14:22
ASP .NET remoting client does not connect to local remoting server
I have a remoting server which listens on port 61000 over TCP. A client trying to connect to this server, on the same machine, from ASP ..NET receives an Socket Exception "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host". In the remoting client configuration file the server url is referenced as ... 17 Mar 2010 12:31
IIS connection
Hi, I have IIS 7.0. I created a custom http module. In module I use beginn request event and I'm checking some rules. Sometimes(depends on rules) I just send some short response to the client and end the execution. I would like also to close the connection on IIS. In performance monitor I see, tahat it stays ope... 17 Mar 2010 05:47
Crystal viewer on IIS7.5 versus IIS7
Hi All, I have had a bit of a hunt around at it seems a few people have come across this problem but haven't found a solution yet. The Crystal Reports Viewer activex component will correctly display a report when hosted on IIS7 (32 or 64bit and also IIS6 etc). However it will not display the report correctl... 16 Apr 2010 11:43
WebDav not working
Hi all, Windows Server 2008/ SP2 X64, IIS7. Followed the instructions at http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/350/installing-and-configuring-webdav-on-iis-7/ to install WebDav. However, typing net use * http://localhost/ at the command prompt gives the following error:- System error 67 has occurred. The netw... 17 Mar 2010 17:26
IIS log file locked
Hi we are also facing the same issue..where the todays IIS logfile is locked and i can not transfer it to other location. "If the 'Enable Direct Metabase Edit' check box is not already ticked (located on the web server object's Properties window), the IIS service will have to be stopped/restarted to move the cur... 15 Mar 2010 17:01
Using Webdav.
I have setup the following on my IIS server on Windows 2000 Server (all the SP and updates/fixes etc.): 1) Directory for sharing files for Webdav (for now this server is not exposed to the web for testing and troubleshooting), 2) In IIS 6.x I've setup a virtual dir called (interestingly enuff): webdav. Iusr_M... 15 Mar 2010 20:44
Outlook Web Access not redirecting to second server
Guys, I don't know what changed between Friday and now, some users are unable to access their OWA. This is the scenario. On Friday, I moved some mailboxes from one one server to the next. My users were able to connect via the internet http://exchange-srv/exchange and then they would be prompted for their creden... 15 Mar 2010 12:21