From: Nik on
Guys,
I don't know what changed between Friday and now, some users are unable to
access their OWA.
This is the scenario.
On Friday, I moved some mailboxes from one one server to the next.
My users were able to connect via the internet http://exchange-srv/exchange
and then they would be prompted for their credentials on the second server.
Initially I had a problem with this but was made to understand this is how
it would work taking into consideration the user mailbox is not hosted on
the requested server.
However, I come in today and once they get to the first server and enter
their credentials, it just reports that the site is not available, once they
login in.
My environment is Windows 2003StdSp2 and Exchange 2003 Sp2
Any suggestions?

From: Ken Schaefer on
Given the complete lack of information here, I would suggest you ask in an
Exchange group - they might have encountered this problem before. These is
not enough information here on (a) what you did and (b) what the problems
are to diagnose this from an IIS perspective.

Cheers
Ken

http://adOpenStatic.com/blog

"Nik" <test> wrote in message news:eDq$C5ExKHA.3560(a)TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Guys,
> I don't know what changed between Friday and now, some users are unable to
> access their OWA.
> This is the scenario.
> On Friday, I moved some mailboxes from one one server to the next.
> My users were able to connect via the internet
> http://exchange-srv/exchange and then they would be prompted for their
> credentials on the second server.
> Initially I had a problem with this but was made to understand this is how
> it would work taking into consideration the user mailbox is not hosted on
> the requested server.
> However, I come in today and once they get to the first server and enter
> their credentials, it just reports that the site is not available, once
> they login in.
> My environment is Windows 2003StdSp2 and Exchange 2003 Sp2
> Any suggestions?

Pages: 1
Prev: TerminateFilter - Question
Next: Using Webdav.