First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
Share SQL cluster group with IIS
I have a 2-node SQL Server 2008 cluster. S:\ is the shared drive for the SQL Server cluster group. Can I create an INETPUT folder in S:\ for IIS? Is is safe to create IIS resources (Generic Script, etc.) in the SQL Cluster Group? Thanks! ... 21 Jan 2010 14:38
IIS 7 redirect to a the application login page
Hi Just enabled IIS 7 on my test machine running windows 2008, a third party application is installed to the server. to login to the application from any workstations within the network , just type in the URL http://test1/applicationlogon.aspx, If I type http://test1 receievd IIS 7 logo Is it possi... 23 Jan 2010 02:18
Document Compatibility Mode
hey to access some websites i had to add then on my browser in the Compatibility Mode parameter it works but i had 200 users , i didn't found something in a GPO, so my question is did you know if can i add thoses web site by GPO ? -- nt ... 18 Jan 2010 10:53
External access to websites lost
We have an intermittent problem where external access to websites hosted on one of our servers (Windows Server 2003) is being lost. Thoughts and observations so far: 1. Gateway I can consistently connect to our network through VPN using the same gateway. SMTP traffic is successfully sent and received th... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
NLB and multiple web sites
Hi, Background: We are currently running a web site (IIS 6) on top of a NLB cluster, which has two nodes. The servers run on Windows 2003. NLB configured with the following parameters: Procols = Both, Filtering Mode = Multiple Host and Single Affinity. Cluster in multicast mode. Web site is bound to the clust... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
Option to install ASP.Net missing in Windows 2003 Enterprise R2 x6
I can't install ASP.Net on Win2003 Ent R2 x64. When I go to install the Application Server the option for ASP.NET does not appear. Anyone seen this before? ... 14 Jan 2010 16:57
IIS7 - Configured HTTP Response Header Issue
Hello, Our IIS server is configured to have an HTTP response header where the Content-Type is set with a value of �text/html; charset=iso-8859-1�. When running on IIS6, the response header on the client side shows as HTTP/1.1 200 OK Server: Microsoft-IIS/6.0 Content-Length: 5051 Content-Type: text/html Co... 14 Jan 2010 15:50
1024 SSL to 2048
I have a site on my IIS server. The site has a 1024 SSL assigned to it. I need to upgrade my SSL to 2048. I have options to renew existing, remove, etc... How can I upgrade this SSL to 2048. I think I have to create a dummy site and do the request from there. Then once it is applied go to the real site an... 14 Jan 2010 12:26
ADSI access to IIS configuration using username and password
I've written a .NET console application which makes use of the DirectoryEntry object to gain access to IIS configuration using the IIS ADSI feature. Optionally you can specify a username and password on the command line and if specified I'll pass those along to the DirectoryEntry object. However when I make u... 13 Jan 2010 00:03
Problem virtual directory on IIS7
Hello, we have an old web application in DotNet 1, which uses some dll`s that are not available by default. So the developer of this application created a setup routine which installs the needed files. This works fine on IIS5 and 6. The installation routine installs itself in a virtual directory. Here`s the ... 11 Jan 2010 08:39