First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
IIS Schedule Stop/Start with Maintenance Page
Hello Everyone, This is my challenge, I have a W2K3 IIS 6 internal webserver hosting one two websites. I need to bring down/up one of the websites at a specific time every two weeks. Q1. Does anyone know how I can proceed? Q2. When the website goes down the end user would like to see a custom page indica... 27 Oct 2009 20:25
Anyway to check why IIS service stop
Hi all. I have a active website running on iis7 on win2008. However on 1 fine day, the WWW service stopped with no user intervention. I could not see from the application or system logs why the service was stopped. Is there any other logs that can help to determine this? THks in advance. ... 27 Oct 2009 20:25
sbs2008 64 bit and 32 bit website
We have a website which uses 32 bit components. This is a pure .asp website, there are no managed components. We set this up using an application pool set to be 32 bit, then run our website using this application pool. When we try to run the website the application pool stops running and we get an error in th... 23 Oct 2009 12:14
Problem pulling up secure web sites
We have a Win2K3 SP3 with IIS running for some time with a secure site, and this server is also running Exchange 2K3 with SP2. A couple days ago, I implemented RPC over HTTP, and I know that just yesterday the secure web service was running OK. There hasn't been a reboot, but today I cannot pull up the secure d... 22 Oct 2009 23:05
IIS7, AzMan, and error retrieving the COM class factory
Hi Tony, Unfortunately there is no support for Azman on IIS 7. We did so because of the scalability issues with Azman. Please refer to the document below: "In IIS 6.0, we introduced a new authorization model based on AZMan rules. In IIS 7.0 we have depreciated this feature in favor of a new model that is ve... 22 Oct 2009 07:27
IIS6 and HTTP.sys IP listen list problem
Hello, I've two server where there're configure 15 hosts, each one respoding on a virtual IP loaded on loopback NIC. Now on one server I've added for each website a second IP, common for all, where listen and I've specified the HostHeader value. On second server I'm trying to do the same thing but every ti... 8 Oct 2009 11:11
Force TLS
Is there anyway to force TLS 1.0 instead of SSL 3 as the security scheme? We are trying to bring our systems up to "government" specifications which requires SSL 3.1 (aka TLS 1.0) and not SSL3 to be used... any guidance on how to meat this standard? thanks! __________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, ... 30 Sep 2009 14:41
How to Sql 2008 Reporting Services
Hi, I noticed that you've got a little time under your belt working with sql reporting services. I installed sql reporting services yesterday and have just now realized that I have to be the one to create the virtual directory in IIS 7.0. I have been stumped trying to get this thing up and running and it is not c... 30 Sep 2009 14:41
Permanent Redirects 301 for Individual Files
Good evening, Ladies and Gents, I am in the process of relocating IIS5/Win2k/Jet/ASPclassic to IIS7/ VistaUltimate/SQLServer/C#. I have a bunch of old classic ASP files in the format http://sub.domain.com/folder/shortname.asp which I want to redirect permanently (301) to a file http://www.domain.com... 7 Oct 2009 13:04
IIS7 and IISADMPWD
We use Basic Authentication for several application on our IIS web sites. We also have the IISADMPWD virtual directory configured to allow users to change their passwords when they expire. We are looking at moving our web site to IIS 7 but there doesn't seem to be any support for IISADMPWD. The most I was ... 6 Oct 2009 03:27