From: Erik on
Hi,

I noticed that you've got a little time under your belt working with sql reporting services.

I installed sql reporting services yesterday and have just now realized that I have to be the one to create the virtual directory in IIS 7.0. I have been stumped trying to get this thing up and running and it is not clear to me whats what...

I have to a site called ReportServer with a virtual directory called Reports. /Reports And there is nothing in this virtual directory; whoever, I am finally have to click the link in the sql server reports server console, and it go to that site with-out it trimming out.

Are we suppose to create a website by using .NET and then place it into this Reports server website ? I cannot find anything on the net because I do not know what to look for.

Anyone can help here?

orourksj wrote:

Installing Reporting Services and IIS 7.0
25-Apr-07

I have a reporting services project and noticed my installed instance
(default) did not install Reporting Services. After much pain, I ended
up
uninstalling the SQL 2005 instance. The Reporting Services Service was
not
installed. I attempt to re-install all of SQL 2005 from the command
prompt
and I receive the message below. when SQL install package does the
configuration check. I did some searching on the internet and books
online
but didn't come up with much. Can some point me in a direction as what
look at? I suspect there is something I am missing in IIS 7.0 as it
is
running. I even attempted to restart IIS and rebooted. All without
success.

All the SQL will install (Database engine, SSAS, SSIS, etc.) but
Reporting services is 'grayed' out and will allow me to select it. I
have the User Account Control - off and
have registered V2.xxxx using aspnet_regiis.exe -i. (I did both of
these before I posted this, but will verify that this is the case.

"Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) is either not installed
or is
disabled. IIS is required by some SQL Server features. Without IIS,
some SQL
Server features will not be available for installation. To install all
SQL
Server features, install IIS from Add or Remove Programs in Control
Panel or
enable the IIS service through the Control Panel if it is already
installed,
and then run SQL Server Setup again. For a list of features that
depend on
IIS, see Features Supported by Editions of SQL Server in Books Online."

WPF DataGrid Custom Paging and Sorting
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/8a2ea78b-f1e3-45b4-93ef-32b2d802ae17/wpf-datagrid-custom-pagin.aspx
From: Kocureq on
Erik pisze:

> Anyone can help here?

Just go through the Reporting Services configuration, it will create
the virtual folders and map them to correct folders on your drive.

--
/\ /\ [ Jakub 'Kocureq' Anderwald ] /\ /\
=^;^= [ [nick][at][nick].com ] =^;^=