First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
Classic ASP and ASP.Net - The "Big" Picture?
While I've been supporting a Classic ASP app for a while, and have also written some separate ASP.Net apps, my understanding is vague on some larger issues - What are the issues with mixing languages in Classic ASP? For example, declaring variables, functions etc. in one language and accessing/calling them in an... 8 Jan 2010 19:35
Export to PDF font trouble
Hello everyone, anibody has experience on this?? I have a web service that's used for export a rpt (Crystal Reports IX) to a PDF file. This report has a barcode made with interleaved20f5 font. When I use it from my development enviroment its works fine, but when y use a test server in place of barcode fon... 6 Jan 2010 14:19
IIS6: Domain not prepopulated for expired password IISADMPWD page
I've recently been setting up IISADMPWD on a couple of our web servers so that users with expired passwords can logon remotely. I've set this up successfully on OWA (Exchange 2003) which uses FBA, but when I come to do the same for a WSS server with basic auth, the username field on aexp.asp does not have the ... 6 Jan 2010 13:10
IISState log - please analyze
Application Popup Application popup: w3wp.exe - Application Error : The instruction at "0x3643327b" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be "written". Click on OK to terminate the program Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups http://www.developmentnow.com/g/ ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Setting up a web server
Hello - A colleague of mine is arguing we should use Windows NT server for our web applications. We are developing using Framework 3.5 (Visual Studio 2008) with Sql Server 2008 as a back end. I told him we should use Windows Server 2003, which we are licensed for. He was unable to give any rationale, other ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Multiple Websites on same server/same IP using Godaddy
Is it possible to set up 2 external websites on one box with one IP running windows server 2003? For instance if someone types in: www.mywebsite.com they would go that site that is located on C:\inetpub \wwwroot\mywebsite and if they typed in www.mywebsite2.com the would go to the site that is located on C:\inetpu... 31 Dec 2009 23:06
Child web sites
If I stop a parent web site, will all its child web sites also be disabled? Thanks in advance, Mervin Williams ... 6 Jan 2010 09:50
Multiple web apps on single port
Hello all, How can I set my environment up so that a user enters a name into their browser, it goes to a web application? For example: if my web application is named ABC, I'd like my users to enter "ABC" into the web browser and be directed to the proper web application. There are two environments that are set... 1 Jan 2010 04:24
Unable to Bind IP/start website
sorry last message sent without text. I've been having this problem for a few weeks now and can't figure it out. If I bind an IP to a website it wont start because it says the resource isn't found. I have to manually set iplisten for the ip but they don't show up in netstat. Complete problem is here: http://foru... 31 Dec 2009 13:14
401 errors
I have observed bunch of 401.1 and 401.3 errors, on investigating further I noticed that for 99% of the times, for every 401.1 there's a 200 status code logged in the IIS logs. I took a pie chart in Indihiang Web log analyzer and noticed that there are 48% of 401 status codes. Is this something I should feel con... 30 Dec 2009 09:49