From: Michael on
I've recently been setting up IISADMPWD on a couple of our web servers so
that users with expired passwords can logon remotely.

I've set this up successfully on OWA (Exchange 2003) which uses FBA, but
when I come to do the same for a WSS server with basic auth, the username
field on aexp.asp does not have the domain populated in the username field
(instead of domain\user, only user appears).

The IISADMPWD DLL version number is 5.2.3790.3959 on both servers. I've
tried re-registering but no change. Any ideas?
From: Dan on

"Michael" <Michael(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I've recently been setting up IISADMPWD on a couple of our web servers so
> that users with expired passwords can logon remotely.
>
> I've set this up successfully on OWA (Exchange 2003) which uses FBA, but
> when I come to do the same for a WSS server with basic auth, the username
> field on aexp.asp does not have the domain populated in the username field
> (instead of domain\user, only user appears).
>
> The IISADMPWD DLL version number is 5.2.3790.3959 on both servers. I've
> tried re-registering but no change. Any ideas?

As far as I'm aware this is a browser issue. As you're using Basic Auth,
there is no domain information in the response from the server so the
browser doesn't include it. Can you switch to Integrated Auth?

--
Dan