From: msfs on
Hello everyone, anibody has experience on this??

I have a web service that's used for export a rpt (Crystal Reports IX)
to a PDF file. This report has a barcode made with interleaved20f5
font.

When I use it from my development enviroment its works fine, but when
y use a test server in place of barcode font I see a replacement
font.

The interleaved 20f5 font it's installed on test server. Furthermore,
if I run the report directly on test server, it's works. It's seems
the trouble resides on the web service, or maybe over IIS, like if the
font cannot be found. Anybody has any idea or can suggest me where can
found information related on this??