First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
Detailed Logging from IIS
Is there any way to see change the IIS Log level to get most detailed level logs? I need to find out why IIS is dropping the connection on "Client_Hello". Following is my issue : Currently our product exposes a WCF webservice (SOAP 1.1) via https which is consumed by the java application deployed on weblogic.... 22 Dec 2009 08:09
IIS and Host Headers, Windows 2000
I'm working with windows 2000 and virtural directories. The issue I'm having is there's a form that can not resolved server name/site/.... Its with aspx. If I tried to add hostheads for the sites they resolve fine but this little form does not. If I take out the default site with no IP from the hostheads th... 24 Dec 2009 09:41
w3wp process missing
Hello all, I need your help. From yesterday morning on our server (Win2003 std, exchange2003, sqlserver2000) our internal websites, hosted on IIS 6, are not available. No errors are indicated. I noticed that the w3wp process is not running. I tried (after restarting IIS, without problems) to launch it by command... 21 Dec 2009 04:48
Detecting integrated mode from classic ASP or COM component
Hi, I would like to know how can I detect from classic ASP or a COM component if the application pool in use is configured for integrated mode. I cannot read applicationHost.config, I would like to use some API that requires no administrative rights. Thank you. Best regards, Marvin ... 19 Dec 2009 07:18
Can't assign IP to site
I tried assigning an IP to a website and when I did the website stopped. When I tried to restart it I got the message: The network location could not be reached... I have verified by checking each website properties and advanced button and there is no other website on my server with that IP. Why can't I assi... 22 Dec 2009 12:37
Validating disabled SSLv2 !
This might come handy :) http://foundeo.com/products/iis-weak-ssl-ciphers/ Juan Carlos A wrote: About disabling SSL v2 support 17-Apr-07 I actually disabled SSL v2 suppport. How could I validate this change? There is any tool to validate this? Thanks. Previous Posts In This Thread: On Tuesday, Apr... 11 Dec 2009 22:28
IIS 6 virtual directory question
I created a folder test under c:\inetpub\wwwroot and created a virual directory in IIS to use this folder. Under properties I expected to see Directory tab and it set to "the designated directory. But instead it shows Virtual Directory tab. And set to "a directory located on this computer". The local path i... 15 Dec 2009 07:53
how to pass credentials from iis 6 to apache tomcat
hi, my company is currently developing a new application running on apache tomcat (please note: not apache web server!), which needs credentials of the user first requesting iis 6 website. from iis 6 website the request is forwarded using isapi_redirect.dll. my question: how can the credentials of iis 6 we... 11 Dec 2009 16:58
Change Site URL Name
Hello, I'm running IIS on my company's Windows 2003 Server and allowing people to access a website on that Server by making them type http://<Servername>. How ever I want them to access the website by some other name like http://<acoolsite>, but I don't want to rename the Server name. How can I get around i... 14 Dec 2009 04:27
IIS crash dump results
We have a iis crash : Analysis Summary Type Description Recommendation Error In w3wp.exe.dmp the assembly instruction at asp!CPerfData::Add_REQTOTALBYTEIN+1f in \\?\C:\WINDOWS\system32\inetsrv\asp.dll from Microsoft Corporation has caused an access violation exception (0xC0000005) when trying to wri... 9 Dec 2009 08:49