From: Fritz Theiss on
hi,

my company is currently developing a new application running on apache
tomcat (please note: not apache web server!), which needs credentials of the
user first requesting iis 6 website. from iis 6 website the request is
forwarded using isapi_redirect.dll.

my question: how can the credentials of iis 6 website logged-in user be
forwarded to apache tomcat? is there another isapi-filter available doing
this? or what else can be done assuming iis 6-website is set to "windows
integrated" and kerberos is used?

--
thanks in advance / danke im voraus, fritz

From: John Elliot on
On 12/11/2009 9:23 AM, Fritz Theiss wrote:
> hi,
>
> my company is currently developing a new application running on apache
> tomcat (please note: not apache web server!), which needs credentials of the
> user first requesting iis 6 website. from iis 6 website the request is
> forwarded using isapi_redirect.dll.
>
> my question: how can the credentials of iis 6 website logged-in user be
> forwarded to apache tomcat? is there another isapi-filter available doing
> this? or what else can be done assuming iis 6-website is set to "windows
> integrated" and kerberos is used?

Hi,

What you are trying to do is called Single sign-on. Here is the first
link I got from Google when searching for "single signon iis tomcat"

http://www.opentaps.org/docs/index.php/Configuring_Single_Sign_On

JE.