First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
Log file
every day, the iis log start a new file at 08:00 Can it be set to 00:00 for easy maintenance / backup? Thanks a lot. tony ... 8 Feb 2010 22:35
Missing Performance Counters in 2008 R2 Web Edition
I have two installations of Windows 2008 R2 Web Edition in two different domains. Neither one has any Performance Counters available to choose to monitor. The list is completely empty. Why would these be missing in both installations? Is there a feature or Role service that I'm missing in my configuration? ... 22 Feb 2010 00:56
Cant sent xml file as attach in email
We have a site that we are hosting on our server, 2003, SP2. There is a page that you fill out a form with basic info and the form creates an xml file that writes to the db and creates xml file that attaches to email that is sent with info so I don't have to input everything all the time. The cdo.dll the web ... 7 Feb 2010 09:47
Logging permissions errors to event log
We have a new Windows 2008 server running IIS 7. On it we have a site with 401 errors (the IIS logs are not recording 401.x so I don't know which one it is...) We still have our old Windows 2000 Server with the old IIS on it. When it gets a 401 error the security log records that the anonymous IIS account a... 5 Feb 2010 23:58
UTF-8 encoding for server variable PATH_INFO
I have a cgi application that uses PATH_INFO and expects it to be utf-8 encoded. In IIS 5 it worked fine. It seems that in IIS6 and 7, PATH_INFO gets encoded to the local code page. Is there any way to keep the utf-8 encoding? Or is there another way to achieve the same effect? Working with IIS6 on Windows Ser... 5 Feb 2010 19:35
Batch create virtual directies on FTP 7.5
Hi, Im going to create about 200 FTP accounts with a few virtual directories, so i want to automate it. Is there a way to code it using powershell or .net? Can someone please point me in the right direction? ... 5 Feb 2010 05:03
iis 7 msmq vdir
Hi all, I have 2 Windows 2008 R2 machines in a NLB configuration. These machines also have MSMQ installed. In order to load balance the default website I had to manually add a binding to the default website for the virtual ip address for http over port 80. I am able to access the root default website fine. H... 5 Feb 2010 02:52
iis 7 backup/restore
Hi all, I have 2 Windows 2008 R2 machines that I plan to use in a load balanced config. I have completed configuring all the various websites & app pools on 1 machine. Is there an easy way to backup the entire IIS config on that machine including all websites & app pools and related settings and restore it t... 4 Feb 2010 21:24
Application pool related
Can some one tell me what happens when a application pool recycle happens. 1. Will the existing requests(session) will be completed? 2. What will happen to the new request? 3. How do we handle when new/existing request comes to IIS when a recycle happens? Thanks in advance. ... 8 Feb 2010 05:38
all files for iis
some guy put all files for iis in one .rar archive http://geekswithblogs.net/royhwa/archive/2006/01/22/66655.aspx he saved my life lol Eman wrote: I had the same problem. Finally found the file. 14-May-07 I had the same problem. Finally found the file. If you took note, windows prompts you to insert th... 4 Feb 2010 01:13