First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
private key association
This makes no sense to me I do not speak computer Thanks for trying anoo wrote: matching of Client Certificates with Server Certificates 22-Feb-07 Hello, I wanted to know if the following properties of Server Certificates to be matched with the Server Certificate? 1. Issuer 2. Issued 3. Th... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
ASP.NET publish bad HTML using IIS7 on SBS2008 for Safari browser (but it is OK when published by IIS6 on SBS2003)
This sounds like a problem with ASPmenus and not SBS2008. I don't use ASPmenu, but otherwise have sites on both 2003 and 2008 and haven't encountered any rendering problems. There is a forum that covers ASPmenu and that might be a better place to ask. Unfortunatly it is a forum and not a newsgroup, but its sti... 28 Jan 2010 05:20
Component Based URL Rewrite
I am looking for a way for rewriting a URL, allowing me to use an own component for calculating the target URL. For eaxmple, with the URL... http://www.example.com/{0}/test.xlsx the entire string should be handed over to my component, which will then do the calculation or do some lookup in a SQL database,... 28 Jan 2010 03:10
Application Pool recycling causes upload to fail
Hi there, Can anyone explain why an application pool recycle should cause an upload to fail? I thought that when an app pool was recyled, the old worker process completed its current requests before shutting down (or hitting the shutdown time limit). That seems to be the case for downloads (i.e. I can start... 4 Feb 2010 05:35
Service Unavailable
Been off for a couple of days, and when I come back, our (not critical) internal web server is off line. Everything returns: Service Unavailable. Looking at the event log, I can see that when the "World Wide Web Publishing Service" is restarted (on Windows Server 2003), I get event 2269 from W3SVC-WP "The w... 27 Jan 2010 05:57
IIS 7 php VirtualDirectory error
Hello everyone. In the farm we have an urgent problem. We installed and configured a Windows Server 2008 R2 with IIS7 and PHP 5.2.12. If I create a php file in the wwwroot directory, the file is executed. When I go to create a virtual directory with permissions to IUSR and IIS_IUSR and even to Everyone, I am retu... 26 Jan 2010 10:58
IIS 6 In clustered environment
In a 2 node clustered configuration where iis is sitting on local drives, is possible to access it with single virtual ip address? If yes, how? Thanks in advance ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
No "Web Sites" node
I have Windows XP Pro SP3. I had various problems with my pc (I changed motherboard, did a windows repair, needed to boot in debugging mode, reinstalled sp2 and sp3, etc) and now the problem is that when I open Internet Information Services, the console is empty. But I can see in Services that IIS Admin service is ... 25 Jan 2010 09:26
Change owa url
Hi there, I can log onto outlook web access by typing https://www.domain.com/owa What I would like to be able to do is type Webmail.domainname.com and have iis 7 on sbs2008 make the redirection! Any help would be appreciated... ... 2 Feb 2010 17:31
ISAPI DLL wont execute tries to download instead
Two things that I do not understand are in Handler Mappings under the Application there is no longer an ISAPI-dll however when I try to create one it makes me put an Executable in even though it says (optional) which i have currently done. There used to be an ISAPI-dll Module Mapping that had nothing in Exec... 22 Jan 2010 17:29