From: DAdams on
We have a site that we are hosting on our server, 2003, SP2. There is a page
that you fill out a form with basic info and the form creates an xml file
that writes to the db and creates xml file that attaches to email that is
sent with info so I don't have to input everything all the time. The cdo.dll
the web site uses when it tries to email and attachment (xml file) give me
this error message. I added the users like it said with full control and
still get the same message. Need help figuring out whats going on.

Server Error in '/'Application

Access to Path 'C:\websites\bamasearch\bamasearch.xml' is denied.

ASP.NET is no authorized to access the requested resource. Consider
granting access rights to the resource to the ASP.NET request identity.
ASP.NET has a base process identity (typically (machine)\aspnet on IIS5 or
network service on IIS6) that is used if the application is not
impersonating. If the application is impersonating via <identity
impersonate="true"/> the identity will be the anonymous user (typically
IUSR_machinename) or the authenicated request user .

The grant ASP.NET access to a file, right click the file in explorer, choose
"Properties", and select the Security Tab. Click "Add" to add the
appropriate user or group. Highlight the ASP.NET account, and check the boxes
for the desired access.

That is what I did and it still didn't work, any suggestions or ideas here.

thanks Debi