First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
IIS Setup R2 64 bit prompting for iisback.vbs
I'm trying to install iis using Windows Server Standar 2003 R2 64-bit. Add / Remove components, Application Server. The install is prompting for IISBack.vbs from the setup media. The only instance I can find is iisback.vb_ in the AMD64 directory on the install disk 1. Could that be the correct file even tho... 21 Sep 2007 10:53
w3wp.exe exception
Hi, We are running ASP application in IIS 6.0. But w3wp.exe crashes unexpectedly with the following message. An exception dialog appears and one of the following message is logged in event log And any one of the following are logged in the System log during the w3wp.exe exception: Message 1 Event Type... 2 Oct 2007 03:08
App Pool Hang
We have recently upgraded our website to .Net 2.0. Since the upgrade the servers running our site have been hanging up and not responding to client requests. We have done a number of dumps while the worker process is hung but can't see exactly what the problem is. We can see some long running file uploads bu... 21 Sep 2007 07:13
could not create an instance of the IISScriptHelper object
How does one fix this error? Setup: Both me and another admin are Domain Admins, yada, yada. We have some custom scripts that call IISVBS. They work for me. He gets: "could not create an instance of the IISScriptHelper object" ... 27 Sep 2007 21:09
IIS7, "HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable", AppPool failing
David Wang, you are a genius! I had a similar problem with IIS7 after installing ActiveState Perl and trying to add a script map for .pl files. Your tip about the applicationHost.config file did the trick for me. There was an entry in there pointing to Perl.exe. I removed that and IIS worked like new. Thanks!... 2 Sep 2007 04:59
Connection_Dropped DefaultAppPool in IIS 6
Hi, We are running an ASP application in IIS6. This site used to run perfectly but over the last year we have been having increasing problems especially since we upgraded from II5 to IIS6 I think. Symptoms: ...Connection_Dropped DefaultAppPool a lot for lots of pages ...System gets slower and slower ...S... 2 Aug 2007 21:10
Connection_Dropped DefaultAppPool in IIS 6
Hi, We are running an ASP application in IIS6. This site used to run perfectly but over the last year we have been having increasing problems especially since we upgraded from II5 to IIS6 I think. Symptoms: Connection_Dropped DefaultAppPool a lot for lots of pages System gets slower and slower Soft... 2 Aug 2007 20:40
Default web site error "Service Unavailable" for OWA works
We have a Windows 2K3 server running Exchange. When going to the default web page, a browser gets a reaspons "Service Unavailable." However, the OWA site (off the default web page) works. I had a redirection in the default web page, which has worked for a couple of years, but a few months ago everything directl... 19 Jul 2007 06:52
aspnet_regiis -i error
Hi, I am trying to convert IIS on my Vista 64-bit Machine to run in 32-Bit mode. I already used enable32bitapponwin64, and am now trying to reregister the .NET framework with IIS. I try running aspnet_regiis -i and always get this error as a response: The error indicates that IIS is not installed on the mach... 27 Jun 2007 16:34
IIS 6 File replace and caching
If I replace a file in a virtual directory, public access still is using the old version. Is this to do with caching? How can I reset the cache per directory? ... 20 Jun 2007 06:27