First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
Problem installing IIS
I am trying to install IIS but it won't let me continue the installation because the file "IIS_vbob055w.htm" is not found. I am using the exact same disc that was used to install (Norwegian Windows XP Pro. Version 2002. SP2). Any ideas? Thanks ... 4 Oct 2006 07:18
Certficate services and IIS
Hello. Im installing IIS and certificate services on Windows 2003 server x64 R2. When all is installed link http://myserver/certsrv must work , but im getting message 'service unaivailable' . In event viewer i can see this: Event Type: Error Event Source: W3SVC-WP Event Category: None Event ID: 2269 Date: ... 6 Sep 2006 06:38
HTTP/1.1 New Session Failed
Dear Support, Every few days I receive the following error when visiting my website: HTTP/1.1 New Session Failed Rebooting my server temporarily solves the problem, but again after a few days the problem re-occurs. I'm using Windows Server 2003 x64 and IIS6. The nearest I can find in the MS KB is relating... 22 Aug 2006 23:45
ASP does not work on IIS
i have XP Pro installed and then installed IIS 5.1. When I tried regular html page, it works fine. But when i tried to get ASP page, for example iisstart.asp, i got "HTTP 500 - Internal server error". I vaguely remember there's a setting in IIS to enable ASP but just can not figure it out where. Please help... 21 Aug 2006 00:44
IIS 5 Hang
Hi, I wonder if you guys can give us a hand with our analysis of this IIS hangs. We are running 6 in-process ASP websites (only 2 of them have 20+ virtual dirs / logical apps) the other four are pretty light. The 2 main websites have several hundreds of ASP pages. A little bit more than a thousand unique v... 25 Aug 2006 17:09
W3SVC and .NET runtime crash help
Hi all, Looking for some help with debugging a production issue I'm having with ..NET runtime crashes and W3SVC warnings/recycles. I've been debugging this issue for quite some time and have posted about the issue before, but the servers have recently been patched up and we are still having issues, though they... 17 Aug 2006 14:56
Winnt\PChealth\errrorrep aspnet_wp.exe.mdmp files
I have noticed that in my c:\winnt\PCHEALTH\errorrep\Qsignoff directory their is quit a few .cab files that take up a lot of space on my hard drive. Inside the .cab files are aspmet_wp.exe.mdmp, mdmpmem.hdmp, and version.txt files. What are these files and can they be deleted? ... 16 Aug 2006 11:36
Winnt\PChealth\errrorrep aspnet_wp.exe.mdmp files
I have noticed that in my c:\winnt\PCHEALTH\errorrep\Qsignoff directory their is quit a few .cab files that take up a lot of space on my hard drive. Inside the .cab files are aspmet_wp.exe.mdmp, mdmpmem.hdmp, and version.txt files. What are these files and can they be deleted? ... 16 Aug 2006 10:30
Event ID 5050 information messages error solved!
I posted the following long ago. The fix was suggested by "MC" from another web board. I tried it and it fixed my issue. I knew what they fix needed to be (learned the hard way from a similar issue in Exchange), I just didn't have another server to copy the correct registry files from. Here is MC's reply to my... 9 Aug 2006 20:09
Win 2003 64bit: IIS6: ADO: Ms Access: error '800a0ea9'
Hello, I am running a Windows 2003 rc2 64bit edition server. Using IIS6.0. Recently got this eror when tried to run an ADO connection to the MSACCESS database: " ADODB.Connection error '800a0ea9' Provider is not specified and there is no designated default provider. /AdoConnection.asp, line 5 " First t... 7 Aug 2006 15:12