From: Chris Smith on
I am trying to install IIS but it won't let me continue the installation
because the file "IIS_vbob055w.htm" is not found.

I am using the exact same disc that was used to install (Norwegian Windows
XP Pro. Version 2002. SP2).

Any ideas?

Thanks

From: Walter Weiss (EIRE) on
Hi chris

it's an old known problem with the documentation files

check KB 308175

Walter
IIS Support engeneer