First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57
IIS ID7031
After KB899472 Fix was installed, nothing changes is happened. IISState don't run with -hc key : c:\iisstate>iisstate -p 3516 -hc Symbol search path is: SRV*c:\iisstate\symbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/downloa d/symbols Microsoft (R) Windows Debugger Version 6.2.0013.1 Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. ... 27 Oct 2005 14:55
Redirect changes virtual directories
I changed the default web site to point to the url /exchange which is a virtual directory within the default web site. i answered yes to reflect changes on the child objects, when i should've said no. iis 6.0 changed all the virtual directories to /exchange. i can change the default web site back to the dire... 26 Oct 2005 02:23
500: Server Error [00-0013]
Hi I get the following error 500: Server Error [00-0013] when I visit our intranet site. your help to resolve this issue is appreciated. Regards, Mustaq ... 25 Oct 2005 00:23
ASP and ISAPI not working in IIS6
Regular html works fine but ASP pages and Weblogic ISAPI both return "The page cannot be displayed". httperr1.log reveals "HTTP/1.1 GET /test.asp - 1 Connection_Dropped DefaultAppPool". I have tried synching IWAM_machinename user and even reinstalling IIS but still getting nowhere. Is there anything I can do... 24 Oct 2005 13:28
Cannot start IIS
Just since this morning I have been getting the following error message when I open IIS: 'Error connecting to (server name): The handle is invalid. Do you wish to continue to attempt to connect to it in the future' It is running on my local PC and I'm developing .NET web apps using ..NET1.1/VS.NET 2003. My ... 20 Oct 2005 11:50
S2K3 and IIS 6.0 - Problems with 'Connection_Dropped DefaultAppPool
Hello, after upgrade to WIN2k3 with IIS 6.0 our ASP.NET application hangs twice a day. Clients receive error message 'service uavailable or page cannot be found'. Error text from httperr.log: 'HTTP/1.1 GET /ISZV_WebPortal/ - 1 Connection_Dropped DefaultAppPool' This requires always the restart of IIS Admin Serv... 18 Oct 2005 07:13
Service Unavailable
Hi, I am getting the following error on Windows Server 2003 machine. A process serving application pool 'DefaultAppPool' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '2468'. The process exit code was '0xffffffff'. After this the WWW service shuts down and I get the 'Service Unavailable' message. Restarti... 21 Oct 2005 02:53
Where can I download IIS 5.1 for XP Pro?
I tried to find a Miscrosoft download for IIS 5.1, but found only some security patch links. Where can I find the download link for IIS 5.1? Another question: What is the IIS version in the XP Pro CD? I may already have download some IIS 6 files on my PC. Do I need to clean these IIS 6 files before downlo... 15 Oct 2005 00:02
How To Start IIS On Windows XP Pro? (a newbie asks)
hi, that's basically the long and short of my question right there. i know about clicking the windows components button and i've restarted my desktop since then but i still can't view http://www.localhost and http://www.localhostnorthwind anyone care to opine? thanks, -ted ... 19 Oct 2005 09:49
IIS/Sharepoint "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" trying to start a site
problem with IIS/sharepoint I thought I'd best pass onto the wider world. Scenario: Windows 2003 SP1 Sharepoint on non-default port (other than 80) IP Listen Only list is not in registry (so default values) "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process" when you try to run s... 29 Sep 2005 06:25