From: "WenJun Zhang[msft]" on
Hi Tony,

Unfortunately there is no support for Azman on IIS 7. We did so because of
the scalability issues with Azman. Please refer to the document below:

"In IIS 6.0, we introduced a new authorization model based on AZMan rules.
In IIS 7.0 we have depreciated this feature in favor of a new model that is
very similar to the ASP.NET authorization model (see URL authorization
topic below)."

Changes Between IIS 6.0 and IIS 7.0 Security
http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/110/changes-between-iis6-and-iis7-security/

Thanks.

Sincerely,

WenJun Zhang
Microsoft Online Partner Support

Please note that the newsgroups are staffed weekdays with a goal to provide
ONE BUSINESS DAY RESPONSE to all posts.
If this response time does not meet your needs, please contact CSS for more
immediate assistance:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone#faq607
<http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-US;OfferProPhone>.
Feedback on your service and satisfaction can be posted to:
from the web interface: Partner Feedback
from your newsreader: microsoft.private.directaccess.partnerfeedback.We
look forward to hearing from you!
that others may learn and benefit from this issue.