From: Gaspar on
I have a 2-node SQL Server 2008 cluster. S:\ is the shared drive for the SQL
Server cluster group. Can I create an INETPUT folder in S:\ for IIS? Is is
safe to create IIS resources (Generic Script, etc.) in the SQL Cluster
Group?

Thanks!

From: Geoff N. Hiten on
Yes, it is possible.

No, it is not advisable.

Actually, it falls into the "worst practices" and "low availability"
solution space.

--
Geoff N. Hiten
Principal SQL Infrastructure Consultant