From: Vinay on
Hi,
I have a question on ASP.NET pages getting cached. With IIS7 we can cache
selected extension files like .aspx files are selected ASPX files. I have a
challenge with caching particular aspx files. My files are not really there,
they are the pages I process using URL rewrite technic. These files change
regularly. So now how do I cache these pages in IIS7? If there a way for
me to point to a text/xml file that lists the URLs that I want to cache. I
want to modify this file content regularly so I am hoping to do this outside
applicationhost.config.

Thank you,
VKV