From: Don Glover corwyn at kolvir dot on
I seem to have configuration issue in my IIS runing on Win 7.
I run IIS locally to test web pages and apps that I write. Since I upgraded
to Win 7 my IIS will not serve up images. Everything else runs fine. I am at
a loss as to what I have configued incorrectly here.
From: Andrew Morton on
Don Glover wrote:
> I seem to have configuration issue in my IIS runing on Win 7.
> I run IIS locally to test web pages and apps that I write. Since I
> upgraded to Win 7 my IIS will not serve up images. Everything else
> runs fine. I am at a loss as to what I have configued incorrectly
> here.

If the files are encrypted then IIS won't serve them. I have no idea how it
happened on my machine, and it isn't really an obvious thing to look for.

--
Andrew