From: shaun on
We have a web site running on IIS7.5, I am trying to limit access to a
single web page to usres on my domain and the rest of the web site to be
accessable publicly. I removed the IUSRS account from the NTFS permissions
on the web page file and the page is still accessable by the public, if I
remove the server\Users group then the web page is not accesable but adding
my domain account to the file will not allow me to access the web page. Is
there a way to restrict access via NTFS permissions to certain web pages or a
way to do this in IIS via the request filtering feature?

Thanks

Shaun