From: Gary on
As per Vipul Patel, MSFT

If you want you can turn error reporting off which will prevent the creating of these files.

Right Click My Computer ->Advanced ->Error Reporting and select radio button to switch it off.

You can safely delete the contects of these folders wthout impacting your machine. These files help you triage any application failures you have on your machine.

Reference: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/netfxtoolsdev/thread/49141b8a-d70d-4ff8-bbfb-19d73e627c23

wrote:

Winnt\PChealth\errrorrep aspnet_wp.exe.mdmp files
16-Aug-06

I have noticed that in my c:\winnt\PCHEALTH\errorrep\Qsignoff directory their

is quit a few .cab files that take up a lot of space on my hard drive.

Inside the .cab files are aspmet_wp.exe.mdmp, mdmpmem.hdmp, and version.txt

files. What are these files and can they be deleted?

On Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:07 AM
wrote:

Winnt\PChealth\errrorrep aspnet_wp.exe.mdmp files
I have noticed that in my c:\winnt\PCHEALTH\errorrep\Qsignoff directory their

is quit a few .cab files that take up a lot of space on my hard drive.

Inside the .cab files are aspmet_wp.exe.mdmp, mdmpmem.hdmp, and version.txt

files. What are these files and can they be deleted?

On Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:08 AM
jerry johnson wrote:

C:\WINNT\PCHEALTH\ERRORREP\QSignoff
C:\WINNT\PCHEALTH\ERRORREP\QSignoff