From: Digvijay Singh on
Hi,

I am unable to start IIS Ver 5.1.
When I tried to start with command "iisreset /start" it gives message
"Start attempt failed. IIS Admin Service is disabled."

I also tried to enable IIS Admin from Control Panel -> Administrative
Tools -> Services
but it gives error "Could not start IIS Service on Local Computer. Error 13:
Data is invalid."

Please anyone has solution
Thanks in advance

From: Mike Myers on
Are any of the IIS services disabled in Control Panel Services?