From: Larry Viezel on
Hi all, I just posted this on the dotnet forum:

http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.dotnet.general/browse_thread/thread/245b97c14a56a15b#

But in troubleshooting I seem to have stumbled upon something somewhat
related.

I removed the references to the HttpModule in my web.config to try and
solve my issue. I still had IIS set up to go to the error page for 404
errors. When I loaded sdfsdfsdf.html the response from the server was
"The Request is not supported"

The error page is an .aspx file in a subdirectory called "_errors". I
don't know if it has any relevance to trouble shooting this but I am
sort of at my wits end as is my project manager.

Larry