From: Samaune on
The first time I stop and disable IISAdmin , after that I start IISAdmin it
can start but when I type http://localhost it Error Internal Server 500
From: Ken Schaefer on
Disable "Show Friendly HTTP Errors" in your browser and reload the page. Do
you get more information now?

If not, then look in the Windows Event Log to see why you are getting this
error.

Cheers
Ken

From: Chris M on
On 08/07/2010 06:08, Samaune wrote:
> The first time I stop and disable IISAdmin , after that I start IISAdmin it
> can start but when I type http://localhost it Error Internal Server 500

The IIS Admin service isn't the only service used by IIS - starting the
IIS Admin service will not start the WWW Publishing service for example.
To start all the services, do it via the IIS manager snapin and not the
services console.

--
Chris M.