From: NetAble on
Hi,

we have webdav enabled on SBS 2008 by installing Desktop Experience and
Installing the add on
(http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/350/installing-and-configuring-webdav-on-iis-7/),
after that we made a new folder on disk d: (Securitysettings for the
Networkservice: All/Full) We also added some Useres and a Share to access by
mapping in internal Network.
Now we added new Virtual Folder in the Default website, set a Webdav
generating rule with all Privileges and also enabled Windows authentification
in the authoring rules. Now after all, we can access the webdav folder by
using the administrator account. But all other users (they have all,
necessary, access Privileges) dosen't work.

So we checked, i think so, all manuals but we don't get is work!

Thanks!!