From: Rich B on
Ken,

Thanks for your response. Yes, I had checked the event viewer and it was
giving event id 7031 for the iis admin service and 7034 for the ftp service.
I looked this up but I could not find anything that fit what was happening.

This morning I unistalled IIS and reinstalled and that seemed to fix the
problem (for now anyway). I have to reinstall some other applications for our
ecommerce site so I will see what happens then.

I appreciate your response.

Thank you

--
Rich B