From: javaid malik on
Dear Sir
I am facing the problem when I download the Mr bool player. It contain a torgen virues and help me alternative way what should I do . Can I convert this *.DM2 video file into VLC or other medial player. I shall be very thankfull to you for this kindness.
Regard
Mujammad Javaid

> On Tuesday, April 24, 2007 1:35 PM Jeff wrote:

> Watch a video tutorial from Mr.Bool!
>
> Looking for a easy way to learn!
> Look what Mr.Bool site offers for you!
> Here you can find articles, tips and tons of video tutorials. Totally
> Free!
>
> Watch a video tutorial now.
> http://www.mrbool.com
>
> Did you like it? To see more videos as this, access the Mr.Bool!
> And don' t forget to tell your friends about it!
>
> Mr.Bool Team

>> On Friday, September 17, 2010 6:14 AM javaid malik wrote:

>> Dear Sir
>>
>> I am facing the problem when I download the Mr bool player. It contain a torgen virues and help me alternative way what should I do . Can I convert this *.DM2 video file into VLC or other medial player. I shall be very thankfull to you for this kindness.
>>
>> Regard
>>
>> Mujammad Javaid

>>> On Friday, September 17, 2010 6:17 AM javaid malik wrote:

>>> Dear Sir
>>>
>>> I am facing the problem when I download the Mr bool player. It contain a torgen virues and help me alternative way what should I do . Can I convert this *.DM2 video file into VLC or other medial player. I shall be very thankfull to you for this kindness.
>>>
>>> Regard
>>>
>>> Mujammad Javaid

>>> Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
>>> Kentico CMS for ASP.NET Sites
>>> http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ee551a85-2206-446e-bc7d-c978f60ec671/kentico-cms-for-aspnet-sites.aspx

Pages: 1
Prev: Need Help