From: Don Wharton on
It is a malicious software which infects your computer. It is basically a malware program. Never accept removal of virus offered by any online scanning solutions. Click on Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore. In the windows choose a old point and restore your computer. You can also download a third party tool which will remove the application from your system. Maybe pc health advisor can help you for this...