From: Patrick Whittle on
Why does my IIS server show a different date than the server's clock? How
can I make them read the same? The server is Windows Server 2003.

From: Brian Cryer on
"Patrick Whittle" <patrick_whittle(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Why does my IIS server show a different date than the server's clock? How
> can I make them read the same? The server is Windows Server 2003.

By show do you mean in the logs? If so this is (I think) related to
timezone.
Or do you mean that on your web-page it shows differently when you display
the time? In which case I'd again suspect time-zone/locale settings are
responsible.

If you take a look at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/271196 you will see
that in the logs the time is GMT. This is probably no bad thing as it means
your logs won't have long or short days when clocks go forward or back.

Hope this helps.
--
Brian Cryer
http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian